Coming soon – the YS-X6-P
1 Using a new generation of accelerometers.
2 improved internal damping structure providing a better damping effect.
Result is a greatly improved flight control, reliability, shock resistance. Giving the user a more stable and a more secure handling experience.
Link to Zero UAV website Zero UAV
Link to a YS-X6 teardown YS-X6 Tear Down
Video made in Johannesburg.
Excellent video by Wmediatube in Australia
A collection of videos showing performance in the Southern Hemisphere can be seen here Videos
1 Auto (Takeoff/ Go Home/Landing)
2 Handfeel Control (Phone Attitude Control)
3 Target Lock & Fly encircle (Fly encircle 40m Diameters+ within 10 seconds)
4 Click/Touch & Fly To Point (within 30m & can’t repeat process within 20seconds)
5 Realtime Flight status (Google Earth Map)
6 Follow Me (Auto-tracking)
7 Auto-Navigation (4Waypoints + 200m diameters )
8 Flyfree (Joystick Control)(need to buy joystick)
9 Fail/Safe (auto hover–go home–landing)
10 Realtime Power Display Information
11 Low Voltage Alert (By Phone Vibration)
12 RTH Switch from Transmitter directly
13 Built-in Gimbal Stabilization
14 Flight Control Mode(GPS Atittude Mode/ Altitude Hold Mode/ Manual (Attitude) Mode)
15 Support Bluetooth module
16 Carefree Function
17 Yellow light to alert when voltage is low
18 Surveying & Mapping function.
Over and above the Basic Features:
1 One pair of 900MHz data link(Not Included – must be bought separately)
2 Target Lock & Fly encircle (No limitation)
3 Click/Touch & Fly To Point (No limitation)
4 Auto-Navigation (16Waypoints + 1km diameter )
Over and above the Standard Features:
1. Auto-Navigation (50 Waypoints + no range limitation)
- Currently support Normal/Futaba/Sbus. JR/Spektrum satellites port is coming soon.
- ESC refresh rate selectable (400-500hz)
- Voltage input range 3-6s lipo (no ubec is required)
- Camera gimbal output selections (50hz, 250hz, 333hz)
- MC 60x90mm
- IMU 40x45mm
- GPS/Compass 55x12mm
- 2.4ghz wifi 42x67mm
- All unit weight about 180grams
- 1x main controller
- 1x IMU
- 1x GPS/Compass
- 1x 2.4ghz wifi
Hover precision (Hover Automatically under GPS mode)
- Vertical Direction: +/-0.5m
- Horizontal direction:+/-1.5m
Wind resistance: <8m/s(28.2km/h)
Maximum Tail Rudder angular velocity: 180degree/Sec
Maximum Climb Rate: 10.2M/S
Maximum Descent Speed: 10.2M/S
It is suggested that a router be set up as the link between your PC/Laptop/Tablet/Phone and your wifi module on the YS-X6. The router works on 802.11 b/g. 802.11 n will be introduced at a later date.
- In Manual (Attitude) Mode, it is one of the best flight controllers I have ever used.
- Altitude hold is outstanding. No up and down movement at all.
- GPS position hold is outstanding.
You will find all the Resources and Downloads here Resources